Gabb and Co has one of the biggest and best private client teams in Wales and the Welsh Borders. The Department is top-rated in Wales by both the authoritative Legal 500 and Chambers Directory.
Partner, Edward Jones TEP heads up a team of Solicitors and Legal Executives specialising in a wide range of wills, trusts, probate and estate planning work for clients who wish to plan and provide for the security of their family and friends both during lifetime and after death.
Our comprehensive and first class service is designed to give peace of mind in the secure knowledge that all eventualities have been provided for. We aim to deal with the formalities in a professional yet sensitive way by providing a friendly, personal and cost-effective service. Because we specialise in this type of work, we can deal promptly with probate applications and avoid the frustrating delays which clients often experience in dealing with other non-specialist firms. Our aim is to distribute monies and assets as quickly as possible to beneficiaries.
Long term and careful planning is key and we offer our clients guidance on a whole range of topics including:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (by which you can appoint somebody to look after your affairs if you are unable to)
- Living Wills (Advanced Directives)
- Financial and Tax Planning
- Deputyship (for people who are unable to look after their own affairs but have not made a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney)
- Administering an Estate (Probate)
- Will Disputes
Our specialist team are always on hand to assist with any queries you may have. Should you wish to discuss matters in further detail, please contact us for more information