At Gabb and Co we deal with a wide range of commercial disputes. Our experienced team of solicitors is led by partner Helen Tudball.
We encourage businesses to seek legal advice at an early stage to avoid disputes arising in the first place but where disputes are unavoidable we can advise on the options available, including arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) via mediation, the cost effectiveness of pursuing a case and the likely timetable. Because the Courts are active in case management, it is vitally important to be fully informed before becoming involved in litigation.
Areas that we cover include:–
- Contractual disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Professional negligence
- Intellectual property (copyright, trademarks etc.)
- Sales and supply of goods and services disputes
- General company litigation (including liability of directors and shareholder disputes)
- Partnership disputes
- Employment disputes (covered by our specialist employment department)
- Directors disqualification proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Product liability
As well as offering our business clients prompt, practical and cost effective advice and support in commercial disputes, we can also advise on the availability of cover for legal expenses, insurance cover, which can in some cases be obtained even after a dispute has arisen. We will also consider undertaking cases on the basis of a Conditional Fee Agreement (‘No win, no fee’).
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.