Our Company and Commercial department offers a personal, rapid and expert service to any business irrespective of size. By working closely with each client so that we can understand their business and the way in which it operates, we are able to provide assistance tailored to the client’s individual needs.
We aim to provide our business clients with a responsive, commercially orientated legal service. Our objective is to develop long standing relationships with our clients, providing you with continuity and enabling us to get an in-depth understanding of your organisation and the legal issues that may affect you.
The Company and Commercial department is led by our partner Edward Jones. In addition to our company/commercial team, we have a number of other specialist lawyers with expertise across a range of related disciplines such as employment, property, commercial litigation and taxation.
By working together, we are able to provide clients with a co-ordinated service meeting all of their business needs in the following areas:-
- Mergers and Acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses
- Business start-ups, business structures and raising finance
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Buying a company or business
- Debt finance
- Demergers and other corporate reorganisations
- Equity funding
- Family company succession
- Incorporation of businesses
- Selling a company or business
- Share buy-backs
- Shareholders’ arrangements
- Venture Capital
- Agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- Company and LLP formation
- Employment disputes
- Company secretarial services
We aim to offer all our business clients prompt, practical, and cost effective advice and support in all corporate and commercial issues.
If you require further information, please contact Edward Jones at our Abergavenny office.