Employment Law is a complex area of law which changes at a rapid pace.
Employees are becoming increasingly aware of their rights and so it is imperative that you too are familiar with what you can expect from your employees and what in turn they can expect from you.
You will appreciate that the day to day HR and employment issues facing your business can be time consuming and costly, particularly when you do not get things right. Obtaining timely specialist advice when needed will help to reduce risk and avoid significant cost down the line.
At Gabb and Co we take pride in providing a straightforward, comprehensive service to a broad spectrum of employers ranging from nationwide PLC’s to smaller owner managed businesses.
Our team of employment lawyers are experienced and consistently approached for their “can do” attitude and clear cut advice. Our service is personal, cost effective and pragmatic, at all times having due consideration of the commercial realities and practicalities that employers encounter in the day to day running of their business.
Our specialist team provides expert advice and assistance on the following issues:-
• Recruitment issues;
• Drafting Letters of Appointment, Contracts of Employment, Staff Handbooks (Policies and Procedures);
• Drafting Directors Service Agreements;
• Offering support and guidance on everyday HR issues eg. sickness absence management and family friendly rights;
• Grievance and Disciplinary issues;
• Redundancy and Reorganisation to include changing employee terms and conditions;
• Termination of Employment;
• Business Sales/Purchases and TUPE;
• Representation in Employment Tribunal proceedings and during ACAS Early Conciliation.
If you have any HR or employment law related query or perhaps you would just like an informal chat about our service and how we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Team on 01873 852432 EmploymentTeam@gabb.co.uk.