GABB AND CO SOLICITORS
have two vacancies for
FULL TIME LEGAL SECRETARIES
TO WORK IN OUR
PRIVATE CLIENT AND PROPERTY TEAMS
in our Abergavenny Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time (9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
We have two fantastic opportunities for Secretaries to join our expanding and highly successful Private Client and Property Teams.
The roles will involve providing secretarial and administrative support to Solicitors within the firm’s busy Private Client and Property Departments to include:-
- Digital dictation/audio typing of letters, file notes and legal documents;
- Collecting, sorting and distributing post to relevant members of the team;
- Managing files including both paper and electronic filing;
- Dealing with clients on the telephone including taking messages, booking appointments, arranging meetings and organising conference calls;
- Managing the diaries of members of the team; and
- Various other administrative tasks such as photocopying and scanning documents.
- Polite telephone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and a willingness to assist others.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong typing and IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Enthusiasm and a positive “can do” attitude.
Previous secretarial experience will be advantageous but is not necessary.
Please send covering letter and CV to
Gabb and Co Solicitors
32 Monk Street, Abergavenny, NP7 5NW
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org