Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Disputes can be expensive, time-consuming and also exhausting. Although sometimes litigation is the only option, many disputes can be resolved more quickly and cost-effectively if managed as soon as they arise. With this in mind, Gabb and Co offer a mediation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service.
Mediation is a completely voluntary and confidential form of ADR. It involves an independent, impartial person helping two or more individuals or groups reach a solution that's acceptable to everyone. The mediator can talk to both sides separately or together.
Gabb and Co offer mediation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services across a diverse range of disputes including:
- advising on a preferred dispute resolution strategy;
- an assessment of the status of disputes and their suitability for ADR;
- facilitating pre-mediation structured discussions;
- help to narrow down the differences between the parties in preparation for more efficient litigation;
- providing mediation services in a wide range of disputes.
For further information please contact Helen Tudball.
Or use our online referral form. Any information that you provide will remain confidential.